Body Language & Public Relations
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Through this workshop we develop skilled negotiators who can win in business. It’s practical and immediately useful. Theory and models reinforce new skills in relationship building, creative strategies, critical negotiating techniques and behaviors. This can remove pressure and conflict and create impact in negotiation situations.
Analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts.
Appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Develop trust and build better relationships within negotiations
- Plan strategies for preparing and conducting negotiations
- Value concessions and knowing when to walk away
- Consider the options and select suitable outcomes
- Practice key public relations skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques.
- Use knowledge to acquire an advantage in negotiations
- Get better deals by removing mental constraints.
Managment team, supervisors and any woker from all deparments
- The fundamentals of negotiation
- Body Language Skills
- Public Relations
- Public Relations and Communication
- Public Relations Responsibilities
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Teams Leading & the Development of Inn
This course is designed to enable participants to Identify team strenRead more
The Art of Dealing With the Public Com
The art of dealing with the public communication skillsRead more
Cost Accounting & Auditing
The aim of this course is to build a cost engineering background forRead more
This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that willRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Developing Delegation Skills for Other
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more