Customer Service Excellence
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This customer service training seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
- To provide bottom line improvements in service delivery, customer growth and profit.
- To increase the level of "Customer satisfaction" by creating service excellence.
- To recognize the need for excellence in VIP customers service in the organization.
- To increase understanding of the needs of other members of staff (internal customer), and hence emphasizing the importance of synergy between front and back liners and improved co-operation and communication
Customer service representative/staff and management, customer satisfaction/ relation staff and management, and sales staff and management
- Customer service awareness; understanding customer service and its effect on the success of the success of the organization.
- Understanding the different between good service and great service.
- How to make great customer service a mission.
- Customer focus and orientation and how to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Defining customer service.
- Customer service as top priority in the organization.
- Expanding the idea of who is the customer.
- Generating a service reputation.
- Making service a mission and making the mission real.
- Serving your customers with personally pleasing memorable interactions (PPMI).
- Making VIP customers satisfaction every one's job, the most important part of their job description.
- How to understand the different types of VIP customer.
- Handling customers' inquires and solve their problems effectively.
- Handling conflicts that arise with the VIP customers.
- How to balance between the customer needs and expectations and the company policies.
- Making customer service a win-win situation.
- Case study: stimulations through role-plays and with participants work as self-critics.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Problem Solving & Decision Making
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Best Effective buyers have to understand how to bring for change. TheRead more