Customer Service Excellence
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This customer service training seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
- To provide bottom line improvements in service delivery, customer growth and profit.
- To increase the level of "Customer satisfaction" by creating service excellence.
- To recognize the need for excellence in VIP customers service in the organization.
- To increase understanding of the needs of other members of staff (internal customer), and hence emphasizing the importance of synergy between front and back liners and improved co-operation and communication
Customer service representative/staff and management, customer satisfaction/ relation staff and management, and sales staff and management
- Customer Service Awareness
- Understanding the different between good service and great service.
- How to make great customer service a mission.
- Customer focus and orientation and how to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Customer service as top priority in the organization.
- Expanding the idea of who is the customer.
- Generating a service reputation.
- Making service a mission and making the mission real.
- Serving your customers with personally pleasing memorable interactions (PPMI).
- Making VIP customers satisfaction every one's job.
- How to understand the different types of VIP customer.
- Handling customers' inquires and solve their problems effectively.
- Handling conflicts that arise with the VIP customers.
- How to balance between the customer needs and expectations and the company policies.
- Making customer service a win-win situation.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Stimulation through role-plays and with participants work as self-critics.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Events & Conferences Management Princi
Events & Conferences Management Principles & Best PracticesRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Delegation & Empowerment Skills in Adm
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Motivating, Managing & Leading Teams f
The ability to motivate and lead a team is crucial to business succesRead more
Mastering Business Etiquette & The Pro
Mastering Business Etiquette and the Protocol for Gaining Social andRead more
Building A Customer-Centric Service Cu
Building a Customer-Centric Service CultureRead more