Leadership Training for Customer Service Leads, Supervisors, and Managers
Whether it’s good, bad, or ugly, customer service starts at the top. If the leadership team values quality,the organization usually values quality. If the people at the top take shortcuts, a short-term view seeps intothe company’s DNA. It’s that simple. Strong leaders are an essential element in the customer serviceequation. This half-day program examines steps exceptional leaders take to build a strong culture anddrive a team toward first-class service.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain the importance of mission, vision, values and how to keep those ideas front and center.
- Describe best practices in customer service recruiting and how hiring right is a central step in building a strong service team.
- Outline the training options available to organizations and how often training should occur if service is to stay strong and consistent.
- Discuss steps superior service organizations take to empower and engage their staff.
- Articulate the value of storytelling and stories to build a strong service culture.
- Describe a management team’s role in the customer service process.
- Discuss how transparency has a direct correlation to customer trust.
- Customer Service Managers and Supervisors
- Customer Service Representatives
- Managers who want customer service training to reinforce their skills and train their staff.
MVV: Defining What Matters
Higher Hiring and Retaining Talent: Leveraging People Power
Train and Retrain: Reinforcing Processes and Standards
The E-Square Advantage: Empower and Engage
The Voice of the Customer: Collecting and Communicating Stories
Managing Service: Putting Strong Frameworks in Place
See-Through Service: Total Transparency
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Multiple Tasks
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Preparing & Qualifying Purchases Offic
This course helps the Purchases Official to understand the depth andRead more
Dealing with Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Managing Workplace Anxiety
Our Managing Workplace Anxiety workshop will provide your participantRead more