Inventory, Purchasing & Stores Management
In today's economy, companies must be able to move large quantities of product quickly to locations across the globe. Overnight delivery methods have drastically altered customers' expectations regarding delivery times. In light of these changes, effective Inventory Management is no longer static- the emphasis is on movement, and quick response to changing market demands.
- Maximize user service and provide fast and accurate issuing.
- Plan and control the warehousing operation to minimize the operational costs.
- Guarantee safety to the warehouse personnel and facilities.
- Plan to develop the warehouse personnel.
- Plan to deal and work with the problems and constraints related to warehousing management in the Arab World.
Those involved in warehousing store activities, both at the operational and supervisory levels. The program is also appropriate for anyone interested to know more about the interaction between warehousing and other materials management functions - purchasing, inventory control and distribution.
- Introduction To Warehousing Management
- Inventory Classification And Inventory Record Accuracy
- Inventory Record Accuracy
- Organizing The Storage And Material Handling
- Safety In The Warehouse
- Dealing With People-Related Warehousing Problems
- Productivity In The Warehouse
- Audit Of A Warehouse
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Creating Value for The Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Building A Customer-Centric Service Cu
This highly engaging training course demonstrates how to measure theRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Financial Reporting: The Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more