All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This interactive training unit is designed to familiarize trainees with the use and troubleshooting of various types of mechanical seals. After completing this unit, trainees should be able to identify the components of commonly used types of mechanical seals, explain why mechanical seals can fail, and identify causes of seal failures by examining seal components. They should also be able to disassemble a pump to remove a mechanical seal, take the appropriate installation measurements, and install a new mechanical seal.
- Identify the components of a typical mechanical seal.
- Describe how a typical mechanical seal operates.
- Identify commonly used types of mechanical seals.
- Describe some common causes of mechanical seal failures.
- Explain how to identify causes of seal failures by examining seal components.
- Preparations for Seal Installations and packing
- Describe one way to disassemble a pump to remove a mechanical seal.
- Describe checks and measurements commonly made during and after the pump disassembly to prepare for a mechanical seal installation.
- Seal Installations
- Explain how certain pump components are temporarily reassembled so that preliminary measurements can be taken before a new mechanical seal is installed.
This course is intended for all mechanical engineers and technicians working in plan, distribution station, power utilities, and maintenance companies.
- Types Of Mechanical Seals
- Mechanical Seal Failures
- Mechanical Seals Operating Principles
- Balanced And Unbalanced Mechanical Seals
- Main Parts Of Mechanical Seals
- Mechanical Seal Troubles
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance And Replacement
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Heat Rate improvement
This seminar provides detailed description of all the methods used toRead more
Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical
This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areasRead more
UPS, Chargers & Batteries
This five days course gives an insight to the subject of UPS (Un-inteRead more
Electrical Maintenance, Testing, Inspe
This course will discuss application, installation, electrical mainteRead more
Electrical Power System Protection and
The continuity of Electrical Protection and testing System is very imRead more
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Distribution Network Load
This course presents an overview of the electrical engineering fundamRead more
Practical Implementation of Electrical
in this applied course, the participants will learn how to wire up, tRead more