Building Maintenance Management
It was important that buildings continue to be properly maintained to ensure that they can function as efficiently and effectively as possible in supporting the delivery of a wide range of services.
At the same time, the deterioration of buildings due to the lack of maintenance could lead to future financial burdens, pose legal and other industrial relations issues and affect the delivery of services.
- Understand what defects are and what maintenance is management.
- Understand the problems of building materials caused by moisture and water.
- Understand the mechanical and electrical systems associated with building facilities.
- Understand what is defects liability and product warranty Define the duties of defects management.
- Define the role and responsibility of maintenance supervisors Identify the common building defects problem.
- Develop the basic framework for defects and maintenance management Develop a system for reporting and monitoring of building services
Any manager and supervisor who are responsible for the maintenance of buildings and facilities and those who wish to develop a building maintenance framework.
- Introduction to Building Services
- Defects and Maintenance Management
- Problems of Sanitary System and Plumbing System
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Associated with Building Facilities
- Defects Liability and Product Warranty
- Duties of Defects Management and Roles &Responsibilities of Maintenance Supervisors
- Building Services Maintenance Standards
- Develop the Basic Framework for Defects and Maintenance Management
- Develop a System for Reporting and Monitoring of Building Services
- Safety Maintenance
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise(not ablicabl for webinar courses)
- Action Learning
- Class Activities(not ablicabl for webinar courses)
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays(not ablicabl for webinar courses)
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Operation, Fitting & Maintenance of Me
This course explains how, in a theoretical way, the following key comRead more
Reliability Centered Maintenance
The participant will understand the history, the benefits, and the fuRead more
Electrical Motors Operation, Maintenan
It is estimated that electrical drives and other rotating equipment cRead more
Basic Distillation (Operation)
The course starts with the fundamentals of distillation operation andRead more
Instrumentation & Control
This Five-day training course will provide a broad, introduction of iRead more
Gas Turbine Technology: Design, Operat
This course enables engineers, supervisors, and operation and maintenRead more
Maintenance & Service Processing Preve
This training course provides a detailed overview of the maintenanceRead more
Fundamentals of Electrical Control Cir
In this course, we focus on industrial, electrical basics, power andRead more