KPI Setting & Measurement
This interactive fivedays training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognise their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
- Define the major components of performance management.
- Apply the concepts and business models together with the analytical techniques used in the strategic management process.
- Understand the internal and external pressures facing today’s organisation.
- Manage the key issues of ‘change management’ and the influences on organizational performance that culture imposes on the business.
- Examine the role of leaders in today’s organisation.
Managers, supervisors ,administration and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Understand Your Organization
- The ethical implications.
- Leadership to Achievement
- Leadership roles and styles – Leadership characteristics.
- Building a team structure.
- Introducing a performance culture – Motivating you team.
- Managing Behaviour & Achieving Performance
- Transactional Analysis.
- Identifying sources and roots of conflict.
- Identify performance indicators the
- 4 perspectives: outcomes, customers, processes and people.
- The road map for implementation
- High level process map, what are the key processes.
- KPI selection principles
- Understanding Strategy
- Change Management
- Organisational Culture – its impact on change.
- Why organisation need to change.
- Change management and leadership styles.
- The role of leaders in organisational Change..
- How to survive in a change management process.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Positive thinking is about consciously selecting good thoughts and baRead more
Implementing Best Practices in Multi-S
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressurRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Effective Managerial Leadership
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Time Management (Its Effect on Overcom
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmedRead more
Self-Development & Communication in Th
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more