KPI Setting & Measurement
This interactive fivedays training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognise their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
- Define the major components of performance management.
- Apply the concepts and business models together with the analytical techniques used in the strategic management process.
- Understand the internal and external pressures facing today’s organisation.
- Manage the key issues of ‘change management’ and the influences on organizational performance that culture imposes on the business.
- Examine the role of leaders in today’s organisation.
Managers, supervisors ,administration and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Understand Your Organization
- The ethical implications.
- Leadership to Achievement
- Leadership roles and styles – Leadership characteristics.
- Building a team structure.
- Introducing a performance culture – Motivating you team.
- Managing Behaviour & Achieving Performance
- Transactional Analysis.
- Identifying sources and roots of conflict.
- Identify performance indicators the
- 4 perspectives: outcomes, customers, processes and people.
- The road map for implementation
- High level process map, what are the key processes.
- KPI selection principles
- Understanding Strategy
- Change Management
- Organisational Culture – its impact on change.
- Why organisation need to change.
- Change management and leadership styles.
- The role of leaders in organisational Change..
- How to survive in a change management process.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Skills in Handling The Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Developing Skills & Behavioral (Self-M
Participants attending this programme will develop their understandinRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more