Sales Forecasting Between Theory & Practice
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Few activities are as important to the success of a company as sales forecasting and planning. The difference between adequate and excellent sales forecasting and planning can make a significant difference in a company’s competitiveness and market position
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Master the different forecasting techniques
- Understand the different levels of planning and forecasting
- Devise and Implement the Action Plans for better effectiveness.
- Analyze their business, recognize sales opportunities and develop sales targets and action plans
- Develop reliable sales forecast using analytical and statistical tools and methods
- Manage, measure, monitor and control the performance of sales & distribution operations
Sales Supervisors, District Managers and Area Sales Managers.
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Developing Skills & Behavioral (Self-M
Participants attending this programme will develop their understandinRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Team Works & Cooperative Team Working
In This course is designed to enable participants Identify team strenRead more
Managing Multiple Tasks
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Implementing & Managing a Customer Com
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position tRead more
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more