Sales Forecasting Between Theory & Practice
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Few activities are as important to the success of a company as sales forecasting and planning. The difference between adequate and excellent sales forecasting and planning can make a significant difference in a company’s competitiveness and market position
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Master the different forecasting techniques
- Understand the different levels of planning and forecasting
- Devise and Implement the Action Plans for better effectiveness.
- Analyze their business, recognize sales opportunities and develop sales targets and action plans
- Develop reliable sales forecast using analytical and statistical tools and methods
- Manage, measure, monitor and control the performance of sales & distribution operations
Sales Supervisors, District Managers and Area Sales Managers.
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Methods of Developing Superviso
The aim of the course gives idea about how does the supervisor play aRead more
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more
Secrets to Management Success
Secrets of Management Success course will increase your knowledge andRead more
Effective Administration skills
This highly interactive course will help you to develop and refine thRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more