Sales Forecasting Between Theory & Practice
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Few activities are as important to the success of a company as sales forecasting and planning. The difference between adequate and excellent sales forecasting and planning can make a significant difference in a company’s competitiveness and market position
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Master the different forecasting techniques
- Understand the different levels of planning and forecasting
- Devise and Implement the Action Plans for better effectiveness.
- Analyze their business, recognize sales opportunities and develop sales targets and action plans
- Develop reliable sales forecast using analytical and statistical tools and methods
- Manage, measure, monitor and control the performance of sales & distribution operations
Sales Supervisors, District Managers and Area Sales Managers.
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connecRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority and De
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Strategic Planning & Developing Busine
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Account for non-Accountant
No-one in business will succeed if they are not financially literateRead more