Delivering Constructive Criticism
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
· Understand when feedback should take place
· Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
· Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
· Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
· Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
· Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
· Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performanceimprovements on both an individual and team basis.
- When Should Feedback Occur?
- Repeated Events or Behavior
- Breaches in Company Policy
- Preparing and Planning
- Choosing a Time and Place
- Check the Ego at the Door
- Criticize in Private, Praise in Public
- During the Session (I)
- Ask for a Self‐Assessment
- Setting Goals
- Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
- What Not to Do
- Make Yourself Available
- Was the Action Plan Followed?
- If Improvement is Not Seen, Then What?
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Strategic Planning & Developing Busine
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that willRead more
Account for non-Accountant
No-one in business will succeed if they are not financially literateRead more
Financial Reporting: the Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Tools & Skills of Thinking
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Inventory Settlements, Solving Account
Inventory settlements, solving accounting errorsRead more