Effective Communication Skills
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
This communication skills for managers training course enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working relationships. The programmed will allow delegates to develop a greater awareness of the affect their behavior has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult staff, conflict, or work-related problems.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis
- Increasing Self-awareness
- Interpersonal Communication
- EffectiveTeam Building
- Working with Others
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Practical Sessions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Project Team Leadership
Any project success depends on leading the project team. This workshoRead more
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout theirRead more
Effective Negotiation Strategies & Bod
Life centers on negotiation. Everyone negotiates every day of their lRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effectRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Budgeting, Planning & Management Repor
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses ofRead more
Skills in Handling the Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more