Strategic Supply Chain Management
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course is an introduction to the Strategic supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization's overall supply efficiency. Other concepts included are the definitions of supply chains, identification procedures, an overview of methods, processes, and systems that are used in the operation of supply chains, and the applications of methods, processes, and systems to improve supply chain performance.
- Learning how to Increase the amount of information and at the same time reduce inventory costs and run operations.
- Learning how to Create transparency in information and reduce the barriers that can exist.
- Understanding A comprehensive concept for logistics
- Learning how to Improve the continuity of materials and information management and cash flow.
- Larning how to Reduce the complexity of the business as far as possible.
- Learning how to Realizing the benefits of the cost, time and quality.
Those involved in any or all functions of materials management who are concerned with successfully providing acceptable customer or user service at a minimum cost; also, for anyone who needs to know more about the role of materials management.
- Definitions of Materials Management
- Supply Management
- Supply Management Rules
- Importance of the Value Chain
- Problems addressed
- Historical developments
- Business process integration
- Supply chain centroids
- Supply chain sustainability
- Management components
- Reverse supply chain
- Systems and value
- Supply Management Tools and Techniques
- Supply Measurement
- Supply Risk Management
- Supply Management Future
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Team Works & Cooperative Team Working
In This course is designed to enable participants Identify team strenRead more
Personal Development and Communication
This Personal Development and communication skills training course enRead more
Modern Strategies in Motivation & Crea
Motivation is the key to any successful people management role. ThisRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more