Human Resources Policies & Procedures
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This training offers to participants a variety of substantial and valued information about total compensation. It will guide HR practitioners how to design a Compensation and Benefit Scheme as well as how to develop a sound performance management system. It will also highlight the ways on how to ensure satisfactory performance, review job leads and determine the criteria for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Throughout this training, participants will better understand the principles of total remunerations as well as how to retain and reward employees in alignment with industrial companies’ general policies and strategies.
- Describe the work and structure of a modern personnel (HR) department
- State why accurate and accessible HR records are essential
- Describe the steps involved in a recruitment campaign
- State the HR requirements for the induction of a new employee
- Describe the uses of different selection and recruitment tools
- Be able to keep accurate records of disciplinary issues .
- Understand and operate the company's grievance procedure
- State the benefits of having an HR Strategy and long term HR Plan
This training will be animated by any one work in the field of Human Resources and Management Consultancy Services. We expect the target audience to represent those people who are currently working in the Human Resource Management Department and directly involved in HR Compensation and Benefits’ areas.
- An overview of the hr function
- The role of employee relations
- Setting the compensation scheme
- Managing staff performance
- Working with employees and job analysis
- Recruitment and selection
- Clarifying essential hr policies, processes & procedures
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Creating Value for the Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Integrated Skills of the Directors of
Learn how to choose positive results and eliminate negatives and commRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Purchase System: Correspondence, Negot
Define the objectives and functions of materials management (purchasiRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Managing Workplace Anxiety
Our Managing Workplace Anxiety workshop will provide your participantRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Self-Development and Communication in
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more