Sales Planning & Mechanisms Extrapolate the Local Market
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Every successful business plans its future direction – it just doesn’t happen purely by accident. Similarly, the best salespeople create meaningful plans of activity which are not only fully in tune with the overall objectives of the business but which also reflect a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of their markets.
This Five-days course focuses on the components of an effective sales plan, from the initial analysis of a market to the monitoring and revision of an active plan. By the end of the course, participants will be fully au fait with the latest planning methods and will take away a clear structure which they can put to work immediately.
This course is ideal for all sales professionals who want to use their time more effectively. With the focus on direction and quantity of sales effort this course is ideal for all levels of sales professionals looking to increase their productivity.
- The benefits of planning, and what happens when we don’t
- Who does the plan affect?
Starting to plan
- The components of an effective sales plan
- Setting meaningful objectives
- The planning process
- Planning tools and models
- Creative thinking, testing ideas
- Determining the type and extent of organisational support required
- Problems to overcome when planning
- Defining the market and prioritising its sectors
- Running a gap analysis report
- Understanding competitive position
- Establishing accurate metrics to determine activity levels
The plan in action
- Measuring progress – how and when to revise plans
- Creating accurate forecasting systems
- Reporting progress to stakeholders, managing up
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Public Speaking is a stimulating Five-days presentation training courRead more
Account for non-Accountant
No-one in business will succeed if they are not financially literateRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Effective Budgeting & Cost Control
See how the budget relates to the two key financial statements: balanRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Fleet Management and Operation
Transportation activities can account for over 70% of an organizationRead more