Effective Administration skills
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This highly interactive course will help you to develop and refine the skills needed to excel as Administrator or Executive Secretary. It will explore in depth the interpersonal and behavioural skills necessary to ensure you are well prepared for the challenges of working with a variety of management styles. You will also learn how stay in control whilst dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
Administrators, assistant administrators and secretaries. Also, those with the potential of becoming administrators.
The Administrator/Secretary as Part of the Support Team
- The Importance of Team Work
- Taking Initiative
- Clear Writing
- Proof Reading
- Speaking Skills
- Listening Skills
Using the Telephone Properly
- Professional Telephone Behavior
- Rules for Good Listening
- Making Appointments
Effective Time Planning
- Identifying and Controlling Time Wasters
- Setting Priorities
- Dealing with Procrastination
Setting Up a Filing System
- Different Systems Explained
Memory Reinforcement Techniques
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
Secrets to Management Success
Secrets of Management Success course will increase your knowledge andRead more
Modern Trends of Dealing With Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Financial Analysis and Reporting
Learn how to use financial statements to evaluate the financial / strRead more
Innovative Managing for Engineers
This course will make the ability for participants to understand theRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more