Effective Administration Skills
This highly interactive course will help you to develop and refine the skills needed to excel as Administrator or Executive Secretary. It will explore in depth the interpersonal and behavioural skills necessary to ensure you are well prepared for the challenges of working with a variety of management styles. You will also learn how stay in control whilst dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
Administrators, assistant administrators and secretaries. Also, those with the potential of becoming administrators.
The Administrator/Secretary as Part of the Support Team
- The Importance of Team Work
- Taking Initiative
- Clear Writing
- Proof Reading
- Speaking Skills
- Listening Skills
Using the Telephone Properly
- Professional Telephone Behavior
- Rules for Good Listening
- Making Appointments
Effective Time Planning
- Identifying and Controlling Time Wasters
- Setting Priorities
- Dealing with Procrastination
Setting Up a Filing System
- Different Systems Explained
Memory Reinforcement Techniques
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effectRead more
Manager Coaching & Counseling Skills
In this workshop we develops a manager's skills to coach and counRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Project Team Leadership
Any project success depends on leading the project team. This workshoRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Train The Trainer
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more