Effective Administration Skills
This highly interactive course will help you to develop and refine the skills needed to excel as Administrator or Executive Secretary. It will explore in depth the interpersonal and behavioural skills necessary to ensure you are well prepared for the challenges of working with a variety of management styles. You will also learn how stay in control whilst dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
Administrators, assistant administrators and secretaries. Also, those with the potential of becoming administrators.
The Administrator/Secretary as Part of the Support Team
- The Importance of Team Work
- Taking Initiative
- Clear Writing
- Proof Reading
- Speaking Skills
- Listening Skills
Using the Telephone Properly
- Professional Telephone Behavior
- Rules for Good Listening
- Making Appointments
Effective Time Planning
- Identifying and Controlling Time Wasters
- Setting Priorities
- Dealing with Procrastination
Setting Up a Filing System
- Different Systems Explained
Memory Reinforcement Techniques
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Product Costing (Overview,Planning & P
To learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will needRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
The Effective Auditor
This highly interactive 5 - day course provides the theory skills andRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more