Self-Development of Administrative Excellence
المحتوى التفصيلي متوفر باللغة العربية
أنقر هنا للاطلاع على المحتوى باللغة العربية
Detailed content available in Arabic
Click here to view content in Arabic
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
Administrators, assistant administrators and secretaries. Also, those with the potential of becoming administrators.
- The Administrator/Secretary as Part of the Support Team
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Using the Telephone Properly
- Effective Time Planning
- Setting Up a Filing System
- Memory Reinforcement Techniques
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Preparing & Qualifying Purchases Offic
This course helps the Purchases Official to understand the depth andRead more
Warehouse Operation, Spares & Inventor
In this course we will provide the participants how to plan and contrRead more
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority & Dead
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Strategic Planning & Developing Busine
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more