Civility in The Workplace
To address the growing problem of incivility in the work setting, this workshop introduces the concept of civility, its importance to a company, as well as its typical causes and effects. Skills needed to effectively practice civil behavior, as well as different ways organizations can systematize civility in the workplace will also be discussed. The benefits to Civility In The Workplace are countless and will pay off immensely in every aspect of your job.
· Define civility, understand its causes, and enumerate at least three of its behavioral indicators.
· Understand the costs of incivility, as well as the rewards of civility, within the workplace.
· Learn practical ways of practicing workplace etiquette.
· Learn the basic styles of conflict resolution.
· Learn skills in diagnosing the causes of uncivil behavior.
· Understand the role of forgiveness and conflict resolution.
· Understand the different elements of effective communication.
· Learn facilitative communication skills such as listening and appreciative inquiry.
· Learn specific interventions that can be utilized when there’s conflict within the workplace.
· Learn a recommended procedure for systematizing civil behavior within the workplace
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis
- What is Uncivil Behavior?
- Three Reasons Why You Should Be Civil
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Cost and Rewards
- Effective Work Etiquette
- Being Politically Correct
- Costs and Rewards
- Four Causes of Incivility
- Getting to the Cause
- Examining the Root Cause
- Creating a Cause-and-Effect Diagram
- Benefits of Resolution
- Creative Problem-Solving
- Identifying Your Need
- Writing a Civility Policy
- Implementing the Policy
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Personal Development & Communication S
This Personal Development and communication skills training course enRead more
Effective Skills for Recruitment Proce
please see the course outline in ArabicRead more
The Art of Modern Communication Manage
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Interpersonal Communication Skills
in this we will increase assertive communication when your first atteRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Writing Statistical Reports
Course outlines will be in ArabicRead more
High Impact Supervisory Skills
High Impact Supervisor Skills is designed to support the new (or relaRead more
This workshop helps delegates to understand the impact that communicaRead more