The Facilitation Skills workshop can help any organization make better decisions. This workshop will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that they can use to facilitate small meetings. A strong understating of how a facilitator can command a room and dictate the pace of a meeting will have your participants on the road to becoming great facilitators themselves.
· Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
· Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
· Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
· Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
· Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming.· · · Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
· Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions and difficult people in groups.
· Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate and how to implement them.
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Team leaders
- Understanding Facilitation
- What is Facilitation?
- Process vs Content
- Laying the Groundwork
- Choosing a Facilitated Approach
- Presentation Skills
- Building Consensus
- Synthesizing and Summarizing
- Reaching a Decision Point
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Addressing Group Dysfunction
- About Intervention
- Intervention Techniques
- Using Your Processes
- Boomerang it Back
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Implementing Best Practices in Multi-S
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressurRead more
Leadership Leading Through Change
The Leadership Certification equips the business professional with thRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Statistics for Non-Statisticians
course outlines will be in ArabicRead more
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Electronic Secretariat Skills
Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry outRead more
Continuous Development & Improvement S
In this course we will be discussed and focusing about planning skillRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more