The Overcome of Work Pressures and Managing it
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmed by the number of tasks and commitments that have been pushed in our direction.
The key to tackling this situation is control theWork Pressures
Understanding, identifying and defining your Work Pressures goals is the very first step for an effective management.
With the broader goal in the background, you can now set your short-term goals that will effectively lead you to achieving your long cherished long-term goals in your life.
- Crystallize what the administration, functions and identify the dimensions of the
- administrative process.
- Review of difficult situations faced by managers.
- Identify stress causes and use effective techniques to manage them
- Provide participants with the skills of effective communication, and networking
- events that help with other humanitarian thereby reducing the pressure of work.
- Identify what the pressures of work and sources and types, causes and results.
- Training on the skills and methods of management and response.
- Identify the role of conflict in generating pressure.
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Professionals who want greater control of their self and time, management style and life
- Introduction And Overview
- Managing Your Work Effectively
- The Relationship Between Time Management & Effective Management
- Motivating & Leading Your Work Teams
- Managing Stress
- Overcome of Work Pressures
- A Toolset For Going Forward
- Creating Work-Life Balance
- Conquering Over-Commitment And Procrastination
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role pla
Terms And Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
The Foundations of Effective Leadershi
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Leadership at Excellent Organizations
This course provides you with a complete understanding of LeadershipRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority and De
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Team Works & Cooperative Team Working
In This course is designed to enable participants Identify team strenRead more
Financial Analysis, Planning, Evaluati
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Cost Accounting & Auditing
The aim of this course is to build a cost engineering background forRead more
Creative Methods & Ideas in Solving Pr
Effective problem solving and decision-making are critical to the sucRead more