The Overcome of Work Pressures and Managing it
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmed by the number of tasks and commitments that have been pushed in our direction.
The key to tackling this situation is control theWork Pressures
Understanding, identifying and defining your Work Pressures goals is the very first step for an effective management.
With the broader goal in the background, you can now set your short-term goals that will effectively lead you to achieving your long cherished long-term goals in your life.
- Crystallize what the administration, functions and identify the dimensions of the
- administrative process.
- Review of difficult situations faced by managers.
- Identify stress causes and use effective techniques to manage them
- Provide participants with the skills of effective communication, and networking
- events that help with other humanitarian thereby reducing the pressure of work.
- Identify what the pressures of work and sources and types, causes and results.
- Training on the skills and methods of management and response.
- Identify the role of conflict in generating pressure.
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Professionals who want greater control of their self and time, management style and life
- Introduction And Overview
- Managing Your Work Effectively
- The Relationship Between Time Management & Effective Management
- Motivating & Leading Your Work Teams
- Managing Stress
- Overcome of Work Pressures
- A Toolset For Going Forward
- Creating Work-Life Balance
- Conquering Over-Commitment And Procrastination
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role pla
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Dealing With Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Best Effective buyers have to understand how to bring for change. TheRead more
Managing Workplace Anxiety
Our Managing Workplace Anxiety workshop will provide your participantRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
Effective Administration skills
This highly interactive course will help you to develop and refine thRead more