Reaching High Performance & Excellence
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course we will define the major components of performance management and how to reaching in to high performance and excellence.
- Apply the concepts and business models together with the analytical techniques used in the strategic management process.
- Understand the internal and external pressures facing today’s organisation.
- Manage the key issues of ‘change management’ and the influences on organizational performance that culture imposes on the business.
- Examine the role of leaders in today’s organisation.
- High management
- Mid Management
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Operation Managers
- Financial Managers
- HR Managers
- Understand Your Organization
- Leadership to Achievement
- Managing Behaviour & Achieving Performance
- Understanding Strategy
- Change Management
- Leadership Today
- Self performance analysis and mentoring.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Effective Delegation & Problem Solving
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Modern Methods of Developing Superviso
The aim of the course gives idea about how does the supervisor play aRead more
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
The Workshop Diversity workshop will help participants understand whaRead more
Accounting for VAT
With the expected introduction of a Value Added Tax (VAT) in the ArabRead more