Customer Profiling Techniques & Proceed
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
· State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
· Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
· Identify your customers’ needs
· Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
· Build good will through in-person customer service
· Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
· Connect with customers through online tools
· Deal with difficult customers
This program is designed for marketing and sales representatives, managers and directors, and small business owners who have not had formal marketing training. The program is also recommended as an excellent preparation for persons expecting to assume marketing responsibilities.
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Who Are Customers?
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Generating Return Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
- Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Developing Emotionally Intelligent Man
Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential toRead more
Accounting Fundamentals, The Income St
The Accounting Fundamentals course aims to provide participants (partRead more
Developing Skills & Behavioral (Self-M
Participants attending this programme will develop their understandinRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Financial Accounting for Non Financial
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Enter Into Contracts & Agreements Skil
outlines in ArabicRead more
Body Language & Public Relations
Through this workshop we develop skilled negotiators who can win in bRead more