Customer Profiling Techniques and Proceed
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
· State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
· Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
· Identify your customers’ needs
· Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
· Build good will through in-person customer service
· Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
· Connect with customers through online tools
· Deal with difficult customers
This program is designed for marketing and sales representatives, managers and directors, and small business owners who have not had formal marketing training. The program is also recommended as an excellent preparation for persons expecting to assume marketing responsibilities.
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Who Are Customers?
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Generating Return Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
- Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Best Effective buyers have to understand how to bring for change. TheRead more
The Workshop Diversity workshop will help participants understand whaRead more
Methods of Preparing Effective Marketi
This course guarantees you a hands‐on opportunity to learn about a crRead more
Office Politics For Managers
Office Politics it is about creating and maintaining better relationsRead more
With our Personal Branding course your participants will be able to sRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more
Effective Budgeting & Cost Control
See how the budget relates to the two key financial statements: balanRead more
Public Speaking is a stimulating Five-days presentation training courRead more