Behavioral Management Skills for Supervisors
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their understanding of the skills and management behaviors required by the supervisor manager.
- Develop an understanding of different approaches to management, including leadership styles
- Learn how to performance manage teams and individuals
- Understand how to manage and develop teams
- Review time management and prioritization techniques
- Plan your own continuous professional development
This course is designed for supervisors and team leaders or those aspiring to these positions.
- Programme introduction and objectives
- The Role of the Supervisor
- Establishing the difference between management and leadership
- Understanding the performance management cycle
- Identifying your role within the team or group
- Identifying those issues which steal your time.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Skills in Handling the Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Effective Negotiation Strategies & Bod
Life centers on negotiation. Everyone negotiates every day of their lRead more
Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effectRead more
Effective Negotiation Skills
Effective Negotiation SkillsRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Office Politics For Managers
Office Politics it is about creating and maintaining better relationsRead more
Financial Reporting: the Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more