Budgeting, Planning & Management Report
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses often encounter financial difficulties as a result of either inadequate planning or errors within the compilation of the budgets.
- Adopt the language of accounting and finance.
- Develop a sound understanding of the management reporting
- IFRS and their impact on financial reporting.
- Understand the basic principles of assets, liabilities and owners' equity.
- Prepare a budget consistent with the organization's strategic plan
- Demystify the interpretation of financial statements and reports.
All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets
- Principles of Budgeting
- Types of Budgets
- Project Budgeting
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Changes in Equity, and Statement of Recognized Income and Expense
- Financial Instruments - Assets
- Liabilities and Revenue Recognition
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Team Works & Cooperative Team Working
In This course is designed to enable participants Identify team strenRead more
Customer Profiling Techniques and Proc
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers andRead more
Material Cataloguing, Specifications a
This unique Material Cataloguing, Specifications & Storage Planning tRead more
Managing and motivating towards excell
Managing and motivating towards excellenRead more
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connecRead more
Statistical Skills for Administrators
course outlines will be in ArabicRead more
Continuous Development and Improvement
In this course we will be discussed and focusing about planning skillRead more