Budgeting, Planning & Management Report
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses often encounter financial difficulties as a result of either inadequate planning or errors within the compilation of the budgets.
- Adopt the language of accounting and finance.
- Develop a sound understanding of the management reporting
- IFRS and their impact on financial reporting.
- Understand the basic principles of assets, liabilities and owners' equity.
- Prepare a budget consistent with the organization's strategic plan
- Demystify the interpretation of financial statements and reports.
All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets
- Principles of Budgeting
- Types of Budgets
- Project Budgeting
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Changes in Equity, and Statement of Recognized Income and Expense
- Financial Instruments - Assets
- Liabilities and Revenue Recognition
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Communication in the Workplace Course:
This communication in the workplace enables delegates to enhance theiRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Preparing and Qualifying Purchases Off
Preparing and Qualifying Purchases OfficialRead more
Developing Emotionally Intelligent Man
Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential toRead more
Efficient Finance & Accounting Operati
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Modern Methods of Developing Superviso
The aim of the course gives idea about how does the supervisor play aRead more
Managing & Building Team Works
Team building exercises consist of a variety of tasks designed to devRead more
Making Powerful Presentations
By the end of the program, participants will be able practice the basRead more