Budgeting, Planning & Management Report
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses often encounter financial difficulties as a result of either inadequate planning or errors within the compilation of the budgets.
- Adopt the language of accounting and finance.
- Develop a sound understanding of the management reporting
- IFRS and their impact on financial reporting.
- Understand the basic principles of assets, liabilities and owners' equity.
- Prepare a budget consistent with the organization's strategic plan
- Demystify the interpretation of financial statements and reports.
All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets
- Principles of Budgeting
- Types of Budgets
- Project Budgeting
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Changes in Equity, and Statement of Recognized Income and Expense
- Financial Instruments - Assets
- Liabilities and Revenue Recognition
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Multiple Tasks
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Finance for Non-Financial Professional
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Self-Development & Communication in Th
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more
Communication in The Workplace Course:
This communication in the workplace enables delegates to enhance theiRead more
Modern Methods of Raising The Competen
Financial Controllers operate in a global environment where flexibiliRead more
The Workshop Diversity workshop will help participants understand whaRead more