Business Process Management
Business processes are the production lines of the new economy. When they fail us, our products and services fail our customers, and our business fails its stakeholders.
The more organisations change, the more they must concern themselves with their stakeholder relationships, and the design and management of their processes so that organisations, people and technologies have a common business purpose.
- Develop a business process strategy.
- Analyse, improve, design and develop processes
- Align technology, organisation, and facilities with the business process strategy and design
- Apply their knowledge to manage process projects effectively.
- Identify, clarify and manage business benefits arising from process change
This course is recommended for business and IT executives,Human Resources ,managers, project managers and team managers who will be involved in analysing and redesigning their business processes.
- Critical success factors for effective process renewal.
- Business Process Management Methodology
- Determining the business process strategy
- Risk management
- Process mapping
- Analysing the existing processes and their performance
- Developing the process - enabling, supporting and controlling capabilities
- Aligning the organisation structure & job roles.
- Implementing the new or renewed processes
- Operating the new processes and continuous improvement.
- Developing a Benefits Map
- Benefits Scorecard
- Managing Benefits delivery
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Effective Managerial Leadership
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Financial Reporting: The Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more
Positive thinking is about consciously selecting good thoughts and baRead more
Transformational Leadership & Strategy
Leadership roles are not solely confined to people with managerial poRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more