Advanced Communication Skills
Advanced Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Administrators, admin assist, executives, team leaders, supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Increasing Self-awareness
- An examination of different behavior styles
- Learning to view people as the key to your success
- The affect of our behavior on the performance of others
- The psychology of human interaction - an introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Understanding and capitalizing upon human motivation
- The importance of acknowledging and respecting the feelings and rights of others
- Interpersonal Communication
- The importance of effective interpersonal communication
- The barriers to communication - physical barriers, mental preconceptions, etc.
- Enhancing your listening and questioning technique
- Avoiding ambiguity and misunderstandings - sending the correct messages
- Executive Writing Summary
- Non-verbal communication - positive body language
- Communicating - one-to-one, informally and at meetings
- Using your skills to negotiate with others
- Power relationships within the team/department
- Gaining influence - getting colleagues to want to work with you
- Assuming a confident and persuasive approach to your dealings with others
- Contributing to the team decision-making process
- Creative decision making - utilising other team members
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Tools & Skills of Thinking
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Techniques of Organizing Meetings
This course will help the participant to make meetings shorter and moRead more
Measuring Successful Sales Performance
Measuring successful sales performance and managing customers' acRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Creative Methods & Ideas in Solving Pr
Effective problem solving and decision-making are critical to the sucRead more