Dealing in The Work Environment
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that Dealing skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- An examination of different behavior styles
- Understanding and capitalizing upon human motivation
- The importance of acknowledging and respecting the feelings and rights of others
- Effective Team Building
- Working with Others
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Practical Sessions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Finance for Non-Financial Professional
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Creating Value for The Business
to generate best solutions to strategic challenges, and create sustaiRead more
Dealing with Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Account for Non-Accountant
No-one in business will succeed if they are not financially literateRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Problem Solving & Decision Making
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Methods of Preparing Effective Marketi
This course guarantees you a hands‐on opportunity to learn about a crRead more