Modern Trends of Dealing With Time & Work Pressures
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and impact your physical and emotional health. And your ability to deal with it can mean the difference between success or failure. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless—even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Finding ways to manage workplace stress isn’t about making huge changes or rethinking career ambitions, but rather about focusing on the one thing that’s always within your control: you.
- Understand the essential concepts of effective time management.
- Identify and overcome the major time-wasters at the work place.
- Develop and implement specific methods to save time at the work place.
- Identify misconceptions regarding time and stress management
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Professionals who want greater control of their self and time, management style and life
- Introduction and overview
- Recognizing how you manage time
- Managing your work effectively
- Motivating & leading your work teams
- Making subordinates time conscious
- Finding Ways to Save Time
- Managing Stress
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Dealing With Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Accounting for VAT
With the expected introduction of a Value Added Tax (VAT) in the ArabRead more
Public Speaking is a stimulating Five-days presentation training courRead more
Dynamic Decision Making
The -Dynamic Decision Making course will increase your knowledge andRead more
Developing Emotionally Intelligent Man
Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential toRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Developing Skills & Behavioral (Self-M
Participants attending this programme will develop their understandinRead more