Modern Trends of Dealing With Time & Work Pressures
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and impact your physical and emotional health. And your ability to deal with it can mean the difference between success or failure. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless—even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Finding ways to manage workplace stress isn’t about making huge changes or rethinking career ambitions, but rather about focusing on the one thing that’s always within your control: you.
- Understand the essential concepts of effective time management.
- Identify and overcome the major time-wasters at the work place.
- Develop and implement specific methods to save time at the work place.
- Identify misconceptions regarding time and stress management
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- Professionals who want greater control of their self and time, management style and life
- Introduction and overview
- Recognizing how you manage time
- Managing your work effectively
- Motivating & leading your work teams
- Making subordinates time conscious
- Finding Ways to Save Time
- Managing Stress
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Efficient Finance & Accounting Operati
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Financial Analysis and Reporting
Learn how to use financial statements to evaluate the financial / strRead more
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Effective Delegation & Problem Solving
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
The Art of Dealing With the Public Com
The art of dealing with the public communication skillsRead more
Strategic Planning & Developing Busine
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced witRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more